Yoga Farm Vermont
October 5-8, 2018
Immerse yourself in nature’s bounty while practicing yoga on an ecologically regenerative yoga farm. This unique retreat is inspired by our effort to conduct our lives in natural balance with earth’s cycles to facilitate our journey towards freedom, happiness, and love with respect towards the environment.
- Intimate Master Classes with Marco
- Meditations in Nature led by Gillian, Co-Director of MEI
- Yoga and Ecology with Russell, Co-Director MEI
- Dharma Talks
- Unlimited savasana
- Lovely, clean, and beautifully simple accommodations
- Organic, prana rich food grown on site or sourced from local farm network
- Three meals per day, housemade kombucha, wild harvested herbal tea
- Peak New England Fall foliage
- Happy cows, affectionate sheep, and spunky chickens
- 158 acres of meadows, pastures, horticulture fields, hardwood forest, evergreens, beaver ponds, old orchards, seasonal streams, stonewalls, and wildlife nestled in the Green Mountains National Forest alongside the New Haven River
- An on-site acupuncturist
- An assistant, on call to facilitate sukha
Second, register with Metta Earth Institute using the Buy Now button below and select your accommodations.
Main House: $555
- 3 nights shared accommodations in the main house, yurt, or camping.
- Organic & locally grown meals
- All retreat master classes
- Farm store for gifts and goodies
*Does not include transportation to Metta Earth.
*Shuttle Transportation from Burlington is $50 through our Prius door-to-door services or through Uber.
Cancellation Policy: Full payment is required to reserve your reservation for the program. You may receive a full refund minus a $45 processing fee up to one month prior to the program. Any cancellations after that are not eligible for a refund. If the student finds another participant to take his/her spot at the same cost, a refund may be available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Meals are vegetarian and lovingly prepared with seasonal, local and organic foods, much of our food comes from our own 3⁄4 acre organic garden and farmstead. Participants assist and have the opportunity to learn about harvesting, cooking, putting food by, and other aspects of organic, local food.
Options for sleeping accommodations include shared peaceful rooms in the main Metta Earth house, shared space in one of the yurts, or space to set up your own tent.
The Metta Earth main house provides bathrooms, laundry, phones, wireless internet, library, kitchen and dining facilities, and teaching, study, and practice space.