Yoga Farm Vermont Retreat
October 6 – 9, 2017
Immerse yourself in Fall foliage while practicing on an ecologically sustainable yoga farm. Sustainability creates and maintains the conditions for humans and nature to exist in productive harmony and permits the fulfillment of social, economic, environmental, and spiritual requirements for present and future generations. This unique retreat is inspired by our effort to conduct our lives in natural balance with the earth’s cycles to facilitate our journey towards freedom, happiness, and love with respect towards the environment.
- Five master yoga classes with Marco
- Meditations led by Gillian, co-director of MEI
- Yoga Ecology Lecture by Russell, co-director of MEI
- Dharma Talks
- 3 nights in lovely, clean, and beautifully simple accommodations
- Organic, prana rich food grown on site or sourced from a local farm network
- 3 meals per day, house made kombucha, and wild harvested herbal teas
- Peak New England Fall Foliage
- Happy cows, tender lambs, and spunky chickens
- 35 acres of meadows, pastures, horticulture fields, hardwood forrest, evergreens, beaver ponds, old orchards,seasonal streams, stonewalls, and wildlife nestled in the Green Mountains National Forrest alongside the New Haven River
- Unlimited savasana
- Amanda Rose Walsh, assistant, on call to facilitate sukha
- An on-site acupuncturist
After registering with Marco for his yoga teaching, please register with Metta Earth for meals and accommodations and other program costs:
Room in Main House: $555.00
- Three nights shared accommodations in the main house, yurt, or camping.
- Organic & locally grown meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch & dinner, Sunday breakfast, lunch & dinner, Monday breakfast & lunch)
- Metta Earth program sessions
*Does not include transportation to Metta Earth.
Cancellation Policy: Full payment is required to reserve your reservation for the program. You may receive a full refund minus a $45 processing fee up to one month prior to the program. Any cancellations after that are not eligible for a refund. If the student finds another participant to take his/her spot at the same cost, a refund may be available. Please contact [email protected] for questions.
Meals are vegetarian and lovingly prepared with seasonal, local and organic foods, much of our food comes from our own 3⁄4 acre organic garden and farmstead. Participants assist and have the opportunity to learn about harvesting, cooking, putting food by, and other aspects of organic, local food.
Options for sleeping accommodations include shared peaceful rooms in the main Metta Earth house, shared space in one of the yurts, or space to set up your own tent.
The Metta Earth main house provides bathrooms, laundry, phones, wireless internet, library, kitchen and dining facilities, and teaching, study, and practice space.